Sunday, June 10, 2012

Same old story...

I know I say this every month... I am going to try to blog more and then I don't.  :(

It seems like time is just flying by!  Here are a few things that have been going on recently:
  • Jayna had her last day of Kindergarten at the end of May. 
  • Barrett is about to have his 4th birthday party this coming weekend!!!  Big boy!
  • The kids are in swim lessons for the first time right now (doing the worst out of all of the other kids LOL)
  • The in-laws are going to take the kids for a full week this month!  What to do?  What to do?
  • I am working on getting promoted within my company - very stressful
  • Bonham has lost 55 lbs since December 22nd and is looking SUPER skinny
  • I have lost 28 lbs since March 1st and still have 100 lbs to go
  • We lost 1 of our goats to a coyote about 2 weeks ago  :(
  • We are enjoying summer time- swimming, zoo visits, family x-box games, outdoor activities

There are so many things that I think about blogging about and then I just don't make the time to do it.  A little over a week ago, I had my first experience with getting some food 'stuck' in my band.  It was extremely painful and I have been nervous about getting food stuck since then.  I found that Papaya Enzyme helps to dissolve the food and let it pass, so I now have a bottle of that, just in case...

This is a short post, but I will try to post again soon... really, I will.  :)

No comments: