Wednesday, November 7, 2012

TGFI

Yes, I typed that correctly. T - G - F - I : Thank God For Insurance!!!

So many people are using this month to say what they are Thankful for and I have kind of been off in La-La land, not participating in that, but I want to use this time to show what insurance has done for us and say that I am so thankful for insurance!!!  See this example below:

The largest charge is only for the day of surgery, so I am sure that there are more of these to come.  The good thing is that we have met our deductibles and total/family out-of-pocket (with the exception of the $136.68 that you see here).  Not too shabby for the Calk family! 

The patient is doing well and got to go back to school on Monday.  His classmates and teachers missed him!  Even though he didn't want to go on Monday, he has gone to school just fine for the past 3 days - no fussing or crying!   :)

No comments: