10:00 am: Pictures with Santa
10:30 am: Story time at Books-A-Million (at the mall)
followed by lunch and hopefully a nap in the car
2:30 pm: Pictures at Wal-mart
And then home for the rest of the day....
Well, some of that went as planned. The pictures with Santa, Story time and lunch were all at the mall, so I thought that this would go perfectly!
We were at the mall on time to see Santa. When we got there, we saw a huge group of kids sitting ans waiting for Santa. Fortunately, they let us go ahead of them. We got up there, took a few pictures.... It went well. Then I went to pay and realized that I didn't have my checkbook, which also contains my debit card, ID, etc. So I called Bonham... He was wrapping up a job and was heading our way. Then he got there and saw how much I was paying for this picture with Santa (oops!). We had missed story time and Jayna said that she was hungry, so we headed down to the Chick-fil-a. We had some lunch and into the car we go....
Of course Jayna would not take a nap, so we swung by the house and grabbed some Christmas cards so that we could hand-deliver them!
She never fell asleep in the car, so we came back home and I put her down for her nap and then shortly after Barrett fell asleep. It was almost 1:00, so I cancelled our pictures for 2:30.
At least one good thing came out of today....
2 comments:
Yeah!! So stinkin cute!! I hope my kids will be okay with Santa--so many of these pictures have screaming babies in them! Good job, Mommy--you trained them right! =)
the pic is super cute!
is it just me or does Santa Claus look a little weary-eyed...
Post a Comment