Monday, July 18, 2011

Reoccurring Theme...

So it seems like every time I blog, I am apologizing for not blogging more often. I have been so busy with work that I barely have time for extras. I don't take very many pictures either, so there really isn't much to post.
Just a quick recap of events:
Barrett turned 3 in June!
Jayna and Barrett started day care last week
We rented out our house in Abilene
Bonham got 8 guinea hens and raised them from hatchlings... we are down to 1
I am still working towards being promoted by the end of the year - fingers crossed!
Jayna started 'Dance' class last Tuesday
Barrett is almost potty-trained! Whoo-hoo!
I have some pictures from our house in Abilene, before and after kind of pictures. I will post them as soon as everything is finished, which will be a few weeks from now. We have the house rented out and the new tenants should be moving in sometime in August. They are moving to Abilene from Azle! Small world....
They seem really nice. They have 3 children and they are around our age. We listed the house for rent a few weeks ago and Bonham got a ton of calls... a lot faster than we thought. We might have listed it a little too low... oh well, its done now. Bonham has been working to get the house ready for this family to move in. It's coming along really nicely. =)
That's all for now.... until next time!

No comments: