Saturday, January 19, 2013

Christmas 2012 Part of 4 of 4 (REALLY)

Finally!  I have the last installment of our Christmas pictures.  This Christmas celebration was on Christmas Day in Abilene with Bonham's side of the family.  I didn't take the pictures on this day; Bonham did and.... well, you will see for yourself.  :)

The 4 grand kids: Emerson (6), Jayna (6), Barrett (4) and Brielle (10 months)


My father-in-law, Robert opening his Christmas gift: 
 Bonham was SO excited about this gift.  Robert really liked it, so I guess it was a good as Bonham made it out to be.  It's some kind of drill. 

Jayna opening a dress from Aunt Rachel and Uncle Chris


Barrett opening his new outfit from Aunt Rachel and Uncle Chris:



I can't remember where these boxers originated from, but I think they were given to Chris one year and now, they've been given back to Robert


Barrett got this cool Buzz Lightyear jacket from Aunt Erin and Uncle Robbie.  
He's shooting his laser at Grandpa in this picture:

 I think he likes it, but it's so hard to tell...

Brielle opening her gift from us:

Barrett's SUPER hero cape from Grandma and Grandpa:

Robert and Julie opening a Baylor glass light from us:

Showing off some new finger paint:

We got Emerson a leap pad 2 for Christmas, but we had her open the charger first - funny!

 Jayna singing a little tune on her new microphone:

Christmas fun, but man... we got TOO MUCH stuff - it happens every year.  And every year we say we are going to cut back... doesn't happen.  :(

On Christmas eve night, I had a sore throat and a little cough, that lead to a headache.  On Christmas morning, the cough was a little worse... as the day progressed, I felt worse and worse.  Bonham was supposed to have his tonsils taken out on the 26th, but the weather was awful.  My mom offered to take him, since I didn't feel good and the roads were bad.  They didn't even make it off the street.  It's probably a good thing though, because I wouldn't have been able to take care of him.  He was able to reschedule for the 28th.  I was still feeling a little sickly and I had work to do, so Julie (Bonham's mom) stayed at the surgery center during his surgery and then brought him home to me.  Recovering from a tonsillectomy was a lot more involved than I expected it to be.  Over the next week, that cough and fever ran it's course through everyone in the house.  We are all doing better now though - thank goodness!


No comments: