Friday, January 23, 2009

Estella's Angels

I wanted to draw your attention to the button on the left. If you click on these wings, it will take you to another blog that I created to promote a fundraiser for an organization called Estella's Angels. You can read more about Estella's Angels at the following blogs: http://candlesforestella.blogspot.com/ or at http://estellasangels.blogspot.com/

Please tell anyone and everyone you know about what we are trying to do here. This is a great cause and I am so pumped to be a part of it.

If you would like to copy this button to post on your blog and you aren't sure how, right-click on the picture and save it to your desktop. Then in your blog, you go to the customize page and choose 'add a gadget'. Select the picture and it will prompt you to browse. Choose this picture that you saved and then you can link it to http://candlesforestella.blogspot.com/ so that people can read about the fundraiser.
From my new blog, you will be directed to the website that gives more detail about Estella's Angels from the founders, Andy and Elisabeth Solomon and also it will direct you to the website where you can order candles and other products. A percentage of the proceeds will benefit Estella's Angels. When you order online, please be sure to enter the code Estella, so that I can track the orders for Estella's Angels.

I am going to keep a running total on this blog and on my other blog of orders placed for Estella's Angels. I am setting a goal to have at least 50 online orders and at least 2 In Person Fundraisers started by 2 different people by the end of February! I hope that you are able to help us with these goals!

If you have any questions, you can email me at cristinacalk@gmail.com

Thanks!

1 comment:

Lisa Willard said...

You have a beautiful family. I'm so excited to have you as part of our Mia Bella family.

BELIEVE Success!


Lisa Willard