I have been busy and I don't have much time to post right now, but I wanted to let everyone know that we are still here...
I had also wanted to keep the Estella's Angels post up for a little while so that people could see it.
A few updates on what's going on... Barrett is finally crawling! Yippee! He started crawling about two weeks ago and now he is pulling up and trying to cruise - he is extremely brave, so he falls a lot.
Barrett is going to be 8 months old on the 17th. He is such a big boy!
I don't have any pictures right now... sorry. I will try to get some soon though.
Jayna is going to be 3 on March the 5th. Man, the is just flying by! It seems like just yesterday she was learning to crawl and pull up on things.
We are having a birthday party here for her on the 28th of this month, so Bonham has some projects to get done before then! =) I am sending out invitations soon and if I forgot someone, this is my apology and invitation to you! We are serving hamburgers, hot dogs, etc., so come hungry!
I have to run, but I will try to post more later....
No comments:
Post a Comment