I see all these blogs where people take pictures of everything.... things that they are buying, the price tags, a tree that they walk by - you get my point. I can't remember the last time that I pulled out my camera! I am so bad. I will try to take some pictures soon.
I haven't been much in the mood for blogging lately. Most of my former 'loyal' readers can't access the blog from work anymore, and hardly anyone ever leaves a comment, so sometimes I wonder if I am just writing this to myself.... I think my mom still reads it though. Thanks mom. =) (I know that someone else is still reading too... I won't call you out by name though!)
Anyway, Jayna's party is in a week and a half and I hope that we will have a good attendance of visitors. Bonham has completed a few of the projects that I put on his list. Whoo Hoo! He only has a few more things to do.
Sometimes it's hard to believe that Jayna is going to be 3, but then other times I have to remind myself that she is only 2. She says some of the funniest and most intelligent things. I know that every mother thinks that their child is the brightest and the best at everything.... but sometimes she just shocks us with everything that she knows and picks up on. It's been a while since I have been around a ton of kids at once to compare the developmental skills, but let me just tell you what she did today. She wrote the letter 'J'. I told her to draw a line with a tail and she watched me do it once and then I held her hand and guided her once and then she did it on her own several times. And the other day, I told her to draw a dog and she worked on her paper for a minute and she held it up and said, 'See Mommy, here's my dog' I about died when I saw a dog on the paper!!! It wasn't the prettiest dog, but it had a head, 4 legs and a tail. Pretty impressive! Also, for the past few weeks when she colors a picture, she colors in the lines.... most of the time. I thought that kids didn't do that until they were 4 or 5 or older.
She is so fun! She is a little sponge and she is so eager to learn!
Anyway, that's enough bragging for one day. Talk to you later!
(Note: It's getting late and I am not proof -reading before I post, so I apologize for anything that doesn't make since!)
No comments:
Post a Comment