After the party, we boxed up the clothes that she has out grown and we replaced them with the new clothes! She got a total of 16 new shirts, 5 dresses and 10 pairs of shorts!!! The girl is set. I will have to have her model her new clothes for some pictures later.... I know that kids don't get too excited about clothes, but moms do! We have so many toys..... so this was perfect.
My mom made the birthday cake..... a princess castle. This age is really cool because she is old enough to understand to blow out the candle. She did it on the first try too!
Her actual birthday is March 5th, so we may have a family celebration on that day, just the 4 of us. We might let her choose what we eat for dinner.... but I can guess right now that it will be one of 3 things.... burritos, waffles or hot dogs! Those are her favorite things to eat. So maybe we will just choose something.
I am a little tired from party preparation and all, so I will keep this post short and sweet.
I know that I haven't posted in a while, but I was going give a few updates. For the past month, I have been working for my parents a few days a week in their new office. My dad has a Air Conditioning business in Fort Worth and they were running it out of their home for the past several years. They bought a building in Lake Worth and I am helping them with some of the paper work and dispatching of the calls, etc. Jayna really enjoys getting to see them all the time and she is also attending a Mother's Day Out (or Nana's day out) program on Tuesdays and Thursdays. She seems to enjoy it.
I do have some pictures, but I am at my parent's house right now, so I will have to post them when I get back home.
That is about all I have for now... until next time!
1 comment:
you're so pretty! i miss your face and your laugh! happy birthday to jayna! take care!
Post a Comment