Okay, so I have a short post, but a funny one! I told Jayna that we needed to go 'run errands' - I really should stop saying this because every time I say it she gets confused. She always thinks that I mean that we are going to 'Run to Aunt Erin's House'. Have you ever tried to reason with a 3-year-old? It's not the easiest thing in the world.
So we try to get in the car and that was a battle because she really wanted to go run... and then when we pull up to the bank, she says, 'this isn't Erin's house'. I tried to explain that we aren't going to Erin's house, we are going to bank and the store. So we leave the bank and head to the store and this is how our conversation goes....
Jayna: Okay, but Mommy, I want to run
Me: Okay, we will let the car run for us
Jayna: Cars don't run
Me: They don't? Then what do cars do?
Jayna: They drive.
I thought I could get one by her! She is getting smarter everyday, I swear. Also today she told me that she wanted a burrito.... and this is how she told me:
Jayna: I want a beat-o (burrito).... with bean and cheese... and no sauce. And no upper-roni (pepperoni).... and no pickles.
Kids, they say the funniest things! I was cracking up laughing and I wanted to call Bonham so bad and tell him, but he was with a client.
On that note... since Bonham has switched brokers, he has been SO BUSY!!!! Which is a good thing because it will pay off (money, money, money), but it means that he is gone a little more, which stinks. Hopefully he will start making enough with Real Estate that he can completely stop the handyman stuff - his body would appreciate it. =)
My job is going really well. There really wasn't much to blog about at first because I was just learning the ropes, but now I am pulling credit and talking to customers, so it is getting more fun and interesting. I will try to post more about it later.
Goodnight my friends..... =)
1 comment:
Jayna cracks me up!! Thanks for the funny story! Love you guys!
Post a Comment