Thursday, April 2, 2009

Back to the "I'm Tired" Posts....

Sorry I haven't posted since I started the new job, but I have been so busy and tired. I am ready to go to bed by 9:00 p.m.!!!! Crazy, I know. Anyway, the job is going well and I will try to elaborate more later.

I was thinking about starting Thankful Thursday this week, but I think I will have to wait until next week.

See you later!

2 comments:

Alyson Steiner said...

That's okay!! It's 9:25 and I'm about to go to bed too! I'll look forward to seeing your Thankful Thursdays! Have a great Friday!

Alyson Steiner said...

I agree--it is never easy during the hard times--all the more reason to remember the good thing!! To answer your question--we just have to be to the office between 7-9 for the blood draw. Then we should find out between 1-4. Talk to you soon!