Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Going back to work has been an adjustment for me. Also, we have been really busy with DJ stuff recently.
The job is going well. I starting to learn more and more about the credit union and I am making contacts and taking applications. It's fun to be back in the game!
Bonham has been trying to be in the real estate office, or do 'floor time' as it is called in the real estate biz. Today he got a call from a guy looking to buy a HUGE piece of land. If it all pans out, Bonham will have a $28,000 payday!!! You (and I) can't even imagine how great that would be right now. I told him that I think that we are very fortunate people, but not lucky people.... so it probably won't happen. But it never hurts to pray.... and hope.... and dream.... and plan what you would do if..... =)
Anyway, I hope that you are all doing well and I will try to post again soon!
4 comments:
That opportunity sounds just great!!! I'll keep my hope for the best! :)
Excited about seeing you and the kids this weekend!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Enjoy the beautiful day!
Lots of love and smiles,
M
Hope you had a wonderful birthday, and are still enjoying your job!! Miss you! PS--I just tagged you on my blog. I know you're busy, but check it out!
Post a Comment