Well, it wasn't really a vacation. I feel bad that I haven't posted more. I keep thinking that I am going to post tonight.... maybe tomorrow night.... or the next night. And today I thought to myself, 'I am going to lose any readers that I have left if I don't post soon'. So for those you of still hanging in there, I'm back!!!! =)
I really don't have a ton of stuff to blog about right now.... I know I always say that and then I go on and on, but this time I'm serious.
We are getting into our routine of me being back at work and the kids in day care. Jayna starts t-ball practice this Thursday. That should be fun! I will try to take pictures of her playing so that I can post them.
Barrett was 11 months old on Sunday and he is getting so big! He is so much fun and he has a bunch of new tricks that I will have to elaborate on later. We are planning his b-day party for the 2nd weekend in June - I will be sending out invitations soon.
That's really all I have for right now. I promise that I will try to post again soon!
2 comments:
OMG! I can't believe he is almost 1! It seems like just yesterday Abby was turning one...CRAZY! I hope Jayna has fun playing t-ball, you definitely need to put some pictures up of that ;) .... and more pictures in general so I can watch the kiddos grow up over the internet since I live so far away ;)
T-Ball...can she really be grown up enough for that??? Wow!!! Glad to see you back! I'm behind in my posts too--maybe this weekend I'll have a little update! Love you!
Post a Comment