So this last week was supposed to be a time for me to get everything in order to get ready to go back to work and most of the week I was sick! So of course I wasn't as productive as I wanted to be. I had lost my voice, but it's coming back now and I am hoping for a full recovery by Monday. I would hate to be sick on my first day of work. My first is only going to be a couple hours, so I guess I could come home and take a nap if I needed to.
I was hoping to take a nap today, but Bonham is working and I think that the kids need some supervision. =)
There isn't really a whole lot going on today. It's cold and windy outside, so we are staying inside today. When you look outside, the sun is shining, so you would think that it would be nice out - that tricky sunshine!
I signed up for a Facebook page (not sure if that's the proper lingo). Anyway, I think Facebook is pretty pointless. I know that so many people are on there and they really seem to like it, but I don't really have to time to converse with everyone that I have ever known. I like blogging better and I know, I know, I don't even keep up with this most of the time! I just don't really get how the whole Facebook things works, and I don't feel like it is very user-friendly. I can't even figure out how to post my picture up there. So I think I might delete it and let the smarter people handle it from here. Yep, that's what I am going to do.... if I can figure out how to delete it now. Dang technology!
What do you like best - Blogging? Facebook? Myspace?
P.S. Today is Reba McEntire's birthday.... just in case you were wondering why today might be special.
2 comments:
Hi there friend! Long time no see. Of course I remember you! I can't believe we are all grown up...wives and mommy's! Time really flies, when you are having fun. Your children are soooo precious. I think they both look just like you! It is great to catch up with you and be updated on where you are and what you are up to. I think blogging is so fun...and a great way to show off our precious kiddos, too! I have no idea how you will pick a picture from all of those. I would want them all! Anyway, it is great to see you doing so well and so happy. Take care! Talk with ya soon!
Leah
I signed up for Facebook about a month ago and before 24 hours I deleted mine. I decided the same thing you are talking about- that it was silly and terribly non-user friendly, and also for me that was the last place I needed to be spending my time! :) Hope the first day at work was great!
M
Post a Comment