I have to admit that I am a blog stalker..... For those of you who don't know what that is, it means that I read strangers blogs and I don't leave comments... so they never know that I was there. Scary, I know. I was reading Weight Watchers, Kelly and Jenna's blogs for a while before I just added them to the list to make if faster for me to get there. Sometimes Bonham will walk in and see me looking at pictures of babies and he'll say, 'Whose baby is that?' and I'll tell him, 'this is Harper or Brayden'. And then I have to explain who they are and how I found them. It's pretty funny. But also, I find some really interesting stories. Not to spread sadness, but I read two ladies' blogs that had very heartbreaking stories and I wanted to share those..... Click HERE - this one is incredibly sad. This one should not be read if you are not ready to tear up. You can start back at late February to get more of the story.... and click HERE - this blogger deleted the original post that she had, but she has some new postings. To give you an overview, she had one biological child, an adopted child and she had 2 babies die shortly after birth and she was adopting another child and the birth parents changed their minds after they had already brought the baby home. I can't even imagine.
I don't talk about God a lot in my blogs, but I would hope that everyone reading knows that I am a believer and I do pray. Bonham and I have tried really hard to pray on a regular basis and we made a prayer list and we added these women and our friends Justin and Alyson, that they will be able to get pregnant during these last 2 rounds of fertility shots. I really do believe in the power of prayer and it just makes me feel better.
Now back to the stalking:
It's funny how you stumble on someone's blog from someone else's blog that you found from someone else and so on. No wonder people make friends all over the country! I have to admit though, I haven't made any friends over blogging. I just read their blogs and move on. Most of the blogs that I stumble upon have so many readers and so many people that comment, that I don't really feel the need to make a comment. Now, when I do come across someone's blog that doesn't have a lot of followers and very little or no comments, I have commented just so that they know that someone out there is reading.
I have never had someone that I didn't know leave a comment on my blog and it makes me wonder..... Do strangers read my blog and not leave comments? or Does anyone read my blog? Is anyone stalking me through my blog? (in a good way) I don't really have the most exciting life. I don't have anything profound or incredibly interesting to say, but I hope that the people that are reading can have an occasional laugh or at least a big smile.
It's a really weird feeling to type all of this not knowing who is going to read it. And I think that one reason that I can be so honest here is because I'm not really ever sure if anyone will read it. I know that some people read it because Alyson left me a comment on the last post and my mom asked me what I ate today. Hahaha!!!!
I didn't eat great, but I have lost 3 pounds this week! And Bonham has lost 4.5 pounds this week! We are doing a cleanser thing (yuck), that is why so much so fast... but it's a good start!
Also, Bonham had his phone interview earlier this week and when he got off the phone, he knew that it probably wasn't going to happen. He said that the interview wasn't very personable and she just read down the list of questions and never engaged in conversation. She sent an email today that said, in not so many words, 'No thanks'. That's okay, we didn't want to live in Ohio anyway!
Goodnight my friends!
(Note: Didn't proofread, just posted.... gotta go to bed! =))
2 comments:
I read your blog! ...and look forward each time when I see a new one has posted! :) You're so funny!! Miss ya. -M
Thanks so much for your prayers, Cristina! You are such a wonderful and dear friend. Love you! Good job on those 3 lbs!!
Post a Comment