Thursday, June 4, 2009

Bonham In The News!

So, Bonham is now a local celebrity! Okay, maybe not a celebrity.... but he was on the 6 o'clock news and the 10 o'clock news on KTAB here in Abilene. They did a story about people who advertise their businesses on Craigslist and they contacted Bonham to include him in the story! He got to plug his Handyman Services and his Real Estate business. There were two other women promoting their businesses, but Bonham got the most air time, probably because he was the best looking of all of them! I tried to find a clip online, but there isn't one.... I will keep working on it though. Anyway, we are hoping that is will lead to more calls and more money!!!! =)

That's all for tonight.... short and sweet!

1 comment:

Alyson Steiner said...

Congratulations, Bonham!!! We've very proud of our celebrity friend!! =)
Cristina--I got the invitation...thanks so much for inculding us! Wish we could come! Hope it is a very fun party for Barrett! Love you guys!