You know what's funny? I have been too busy to blog, but I can't say that there is much going on to blog about. So I will highlight a few things and then maybe in another post, I can elaborate.
Here are some highlights from the past 2 months:
- Barrett had his 1st birthday and he is walking now and almost running
- Barrett got his first haircut and he looks like a completely different baby!
- Jayna is only two games away from being done with T-ball
- Jayna is learning more songs from day care everyday - just recently, she learned 'Take Me Out to The Ball Game' - SUPER cute!
- I got a nice raise at my 90 day review (always a good thing)
- Our DJ business is now doing Karaoke on Monday nights at a local pool hall
- Bonham is going to stop doing real estate at the end of this month so that he can focus more attention on the handyman business
Those are the major things that have happened recently. I will try to blog more soon on a specific topic. I hope that everyone is doing well.
Take care,
1 comment:
I have been looking! :) I always enjoy reading about what's going on! Even though we haven't seen eachother in years... through this it doesn't feel like it! Enjoy the rest of the week!
Smiles,
M
Post a Comment