Thursday, July 30, 2009

Not much to say...

Hello all.... I don't have much to post about, but I thought that I should check in and let you know that I am still here.... rarely posting, but still here.

We have had a busy few weeks and have any more busy times ahead. Our DJ business has been hopping recently! We have every Saturday in August booked right now and we have recently gone up on our rates hoping to slow things down a little bit. Bonham created a website for us awhile back and I think that it has really helped with our bookings. Check it out: http://www.theabilenedj.com/ We are constantly trying to improve it, so any suggestions are greatly appreciated.


(I removed the remainder of this post.... just in case someone found it) =)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Ha! Love it! Your website is definitely the best of any of those... the 52 year old is super creepy and wouldn't want him near any small children or women in general for that matter. :) Congrats on your biz success! I hope all is well with you and your sweet family.

Love and smiles, M