I wanted to post a few recent pictures and I will try to blog more later...
It's really hard to get 2 small children to sit still and smile for the camera......
Barrett wasn't really sure what to think about this new car....
This was the first time the kids have been able to play in snow.
Jayna, Papa, and Barrett (and Bonham on the far, far left....)
My dad and Bonham: clearing the drive way so that we can try to make it home to Abilene
We finally made it back to Abilene around 5 o'clock on Christmas day.... we had planned to be there around lunch, but the weather caused a late start and then a slow drive....
Barrett opened a football first at Bonham's parent's house for Christmas.... and then he was done. He really wasn't interested in opening any other gifts and he didn't want anyone to touch his football either!!! He has learned to say, 'Mine!'
I promise that Barrett can smile. He just never chooses to do so when there is a camera pointed in his direction...
Jayna is trying to read... it's funny to hear the stories that she makes up for the pictures.
I will try to post more pictures soon and more stories to read... we have been busy with lots of things... some blog-worthy and some not so blog-worthy.....
Ihope that youhave enjoyed the pictures though. Goodnight.... =)
1 comment:
Oh I did miss you very much!!! I loved all the pictures and the Christmas recap--keep them coming!! Can't wait to talk to you this weekend! Love you!
Post a Comment