I only have a few pictures from our wedding on the computer. Our professional pictures are in an album and I have the proofs, but I never got them on a disk and I don't have a scanner at home.... A family friend of Bonham's parents took some pictures and gave them to us, so I thought I would post some here....
This is our ring-bearer, T.J. and our flower girl, Halea:

**When Bonham and I look through pictures, we normally make up things that we think people are thinking during that exact moment, because so many times people are caught in an awkward pose or they have a strange look on their face....ENJOY!!**
This picture speaks for itself.....
And so does this one:

okay, moving on....

When I look at this next picture.... I can't help but sing the Turtles song, 'So happy together'
You know, the one that goes..... 'I can't see me loving nobody but you for all my life.... when you're with me, baby the skies will be blue for all my life.... Imagine me and you.... (I think you've got it stuck in your head pretty good now!) =)

Bonham: So, this is cool..... do you come here often?
Cristina: No, do you? That would be weird, because its a banquet hall...
Cristina: Excuse me? You expect me to do what again?
I wish I had all of the good pictures on my computer. Our photographer was a little annoying because he was so particular, but we have some of the best wedding pictures I have ever seen. It really is worth it to get a good photographer.
Today is also, my friend Mandy's birthday. Happy birthday Mandy! =)
1 comment:
Hey there! Just seeing this! Thank sfor the birthday wishes! It was a great one! Happy Anniversary to yall. Five years... time is going SOOOO fast!
Hope all is well. Maybe after our house is finished being built we can have y'all here to Sulphur. Fun fun!
Love, Me
Post a Comment