13 of them actually! Bonham and I are proud to announce that we are now the grandparents of 13 tiny fishies! I can’t tell you how excited Bonham is. You would think that they were actually blood related the way he is acting. He kept asking me, ‘Did you blog about the fish yet?’ So I told him I would. =)
We have a fish tank with a few different fish and we thought that they were all one sex, but when we saw some little babies swimming around…. we have determined that we were wrong! The fish that we think was one of the parents died a few weeks ago, so we shouldn’t be having anymore anytime soon. Bonham read online (so it must be true) that these fish (I think they are platys, but I could be wrong) can have up to 50 babies (I think that they are called fry), but most of them don’t survive because their parents will eat them. Well, that’s a nice little tidbit of information. =) So glad I’m not a fish…..
So for those of you who thought we were pregnant, we’re not…. At least for the time being. =) I’m still trying to convince Bonham that it’s a great idea! But he’s not fully buying into it just yet. And as for the countdown at the top of the page, you will just have to guess what that is for. Or you can just call and ask me!
No comments:
Post a Comment