Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pictures.... as promised!

Here are some pictures that we took recently.....

They include the kids playing just before bedtime. I have been a huge fan of pajamas recently. They got some new ones just before Christmas, so I have been taking a lot of pictures of them in their pajamas... just in case you thought they were always wearing them.... they aren't; it just looks like it. =)

Also, there are some pictures of Jayna and her first experience with paper-mache. At first, she didn't want to have anything to do with it. We were trying to make a bird's nest and she wanted to use dry paper. My friend Jennifer and her daughter Emma had come over to watch (and laugh) at me trying to convince Jayna that it was okay to get this messy!!! Normally, Jayna loves to get messy, so I was really surprised when she wasn't game. After a little while, she said, 'I guess I can use the wet paper' and after that, she was fine. Originally I had wanted to use balloons to put the paper mache on so that I could pop it and it would leave a nice, round shape. I didn't have any balloons, so Jennifer suggested using a plastic bowl and it worked great for the shape and staying sturdy, but..... after it dried, I couldn't get it off of the bowl!!! Note to Self: No Balloon = No Paper Mache! =)

Jayna being silly as we clean up....Now Barrett is awake and wondering what he missed.....
Making his Daddy and Papa proud:
How 'bout them Cowboys?
This has got to be one the cutest faces that he makes..... very mischievous



Here are some pictures of Barrett and they are kind of crazy and all over the place.... not because I was trying to be artist, but because I was trying to get him to smile and he was trying to get the camera!!! And then he wanted to look at the pictures, so he was running towards me.
If you have looked at previous blogs, you can see that Jayna is normally my 'ham' and Barrett is 'Mr. Serious'. It's really hard to get him to smile for a picture and since he is recently 'paci-free', I wanted everyone to see that my child really can smile! =)
And yes, we know that Barrett has a big head... but he's a cute little fat-head! =)

Here is Jayna getting her time in front of the camera and showing off her Valentines candy....


I think that will be all for tonight. I hope that you have enjoyed the crazy pictures and the shear randomness that is my blog!

No comments: