Sunday, April 15, 2012

No Pictures

I am the first to admit that I don't take a ton of pictures to begin with, but when I do and then they come our bad or I somehow erase them, or I can't find the device that I took them on to begin with, I get really sad.   :( 

There have been multiple events where people were taking a bunch of pictures and I thought that instead of us all taking pictures, we could just share the ones that were taken and that didn't happen.  So many life events have passed by and I don't have pictures of them.  So right now, I am offering a HUGE reward to anyone who holds pictures to my life events: weddding, showers, birthdays, holidays, etc.  Please contact me and let me know.  I will pay you for the disk; I will come pick them up and make copies myself... do I sound crazy?

What's even more crazy is that we have lots of picutures, but it seems like they jump from different time frames, so there is no consistency.  I should make that my New Year's Resolution (in May).  :)

1 comment:

The Reading Family said...

Just take some right now...I want to see your kiddos :)

Don't feel too bad about it, I am the picture queen and I only took 16 pictures in January, all with my phone. Life gets busy :)

I want an update on you too and how you are feeling :)