Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas 2012 - Part 1 of 4

I know its been over 3 weeks since my last post... so much has been happening!  So many things that I have wanted to blog about (and most of them would have pictures to accompany the post!), but then I get tired and lazy... and I decide not to blog.  :(   I will cover some older topics in the next few posts. 

I am going to cover Christmas in this post.  Where to begin????  We had four separate Christmases and I have pictures from all of them!  They aren't all great pictures, but I have them.  ;)  Blogger is acting up, so I am going to do multiple Christmas posts to get all the pictures uploaded.

These first few pictures are of the Christmas wrapping paper that we made.  There are Christmas trees, Angels, Snowmen, Reindeer, etc.  It was a lot of work.  If we do it again, I think I might wrap the gifts with the brown paper and then let the kids paint it.  That might be easier...





 
Someone told me that these look like dinosaurs, but they are really snowmen.
 
Early mornings.....
 
And long nights....

The finished products!  I think they were a hit!
 
Christmas decorations that we made for grandparents and great-grandparents

Bonham's grandma, Shirley, gave the kids 12 days of Christmas this year.  I meant to take pictures of each day, but I didn't... Here is a one of the days...  They loved it!  She bought for Jayna, Barrett, Emerson, and Brielle (our nieces).  That's 48 total gifts!  And they were all well thought out and things that the kids really liked - Great job Great Grandma!
 
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Christmas Eve, Eve:
 
Santa delivers.... and plays football

 
Pate Family Picture (minus my cousin Eric)
This is my dad's side of the family
 Serious
 
Silly
 
 
Present time!

 
Our nephew, Grant

 
Our niece, Presley
 
My Mamo
 
And now, Wii dance!

 
 
The next Christmas story will have some of the same characters and scenes... stay tuned!

No comments: