I don't know if this is just a little Santa or my kids are just getting really BIG! (tear) :`(
(Jayna is Rudolf - better/close up pictures below)
This event was held at the hospital where Barrett had his heart surgery. They had pizza, cupcakes, and punch to eat. They had face-painting and ornament making and of course.... SANTA!
We didn't know that they were going to get gifts - what a nice thing for the hospital to do. I almost felt bad letting the kids have another toy, because this year we have been so exposed to all of the Angel Tress and families in need. We tried to scale back a little for our own kids this year and not put too much stress on the 'gifting' part of Christmas. But what kind of mom would I be if I didn't let them accept the gift? (a bad one)
Jayna and her new doll "Rayna". See the name on the box?
We didn't get to pick these toys - they were just handed out. This is REALLY funny. If you don't know why, I will tell you real quick.... Sometimes we joke with Jayna that she has a twin sister named Rayna Jay (kind of like Jayna Ray). Anyway, we got a kick out of it!
Barrett with his new toy - I think he likes it!
He was checking it to see if it had "Rayna" on his. Haha!
Frosty the snowman...
Happy kiddos!
Trying to get better about taking pictures and posting more... :)







No comments:
Post a Comment