Our little explorers on another adventure to Dinosaur Valley State Park in Glen Rose. I think they expected to see more dinosaurs, but we all had a good time...
It wouldn't be a complete State Park trip without some steep trails.
Fortunately, there were stairs for me and Jayna.
Barrett jumping. Did you expect anything different?
Running ahead... go on kids, wear yourselves out!
I don't know where the kids get their silliness, but if I had to guess...
Crossing the river... we would have stayed longer, if it weren't for the wet feet. We aren't the most efficient river-crossers. Next time, we will bring our water shoes instead.
Jayna looks like such a young lady here. Everyday she looks more grown up :(
We found the Dinosaur Tracks!!!
Taking a little rest from the hike up the river bank...
Little brother doing what little brothers do... harass their big sister!
"How you doing?"
Daredevil and Precaution-taker...
I asked them to sit here for a picture, but don't act silly, because you might fall to your death! A little too real? I could just see myself on the news... 'Mother watches as child falls over cliff for a picture...'
I think that every time I take a really awesome picture. Yeah, I'm a weirdo!
Walking back to play on the playground...
Our climber:
Just a swinging...
Of course, Bonham had to show off his skills too...
Oh my...
And then Jayna wanted to jump off, but she didn't really jump and she didn't give me enough warning, so these were the best I could get...
We only stayed for a few hours, but it was enough to wear us out.
Jayna, Barrett, and I all fell asleep on the ride home.
The dudes!
We are going to try to hit up another state park this coming weekend! So keep an eye out for more pics! :)















































1 comment:
Looks fun!!! It's on our short list of parks to visit with the kids.
Post a Comment