I started a new job at a different mortgage company (left Chase about a month ago). For certain reasons, I can't go into too much detail about leaving Chase, but just know that you would get a laugh out of my attempts to quit and you might say, 'that is soooo Cristina'! The company that I am at now is AWESOME! I love the people that I work with; I love the products that we offer; I love the flexibility that I have; I have the job title (Sales Manager); I love the PAY. :)
Enough about that... maybe I will talk about it more in another post. I really don't want this blog to be an advertisement for my business.
Jayna and Barrett are playing in little league this year! Jayna is playing coach pitch soft ball and Barrett is playing t-ball. So far, they seem to enjoy it. Barrett seems to have some natural ability. Jayna... not so much, but I admire her spirit. When we are practicing and she gets hit with the ball, she doesn't even cry! :) I have little funny stories about things that they have done since we started practicing, but I am trying to make this post a quick summary...
Also, we are expecting a baby! As of today, I am 9 weeks and 5 days. Our due date is October 3, 2013. Everything looks good so far! I feel great... no morning sickness (knock on wood). Other than being a little tired, I feel normal. Bonham found my maternity clothes this weekend, so we have washed them all and they are ready to wear! I forgot how many different shirts I had. I might buy some more since these are 5-8 years old, but it's nice to know that I don't have to go out and spend a bunch of money on clothes. My current attire is getting a little snug, so I will probably end up wearing some maternity in the next week or two! The kids are very excited about the baby, which makes us even more excited. My next appointment is March 25th and I will post an update after that.
(this sonogram picture was from 2/22/2013 - 8 weeks, 1 day)
Proud siblings:
And last, but not least: Today is Jayna's 7th birthday!!!! I can't believe that the baby who made us parents is turning 7 years old. She is such a lovely young lady. So full of energy and sweetness! She seems to have the same personality that she had as a baby and a toddler - she loves people, she loves to talk, and she loves her family! I need to do a post of ALL JAYNA with pictures, etc.
I hope that you have enjoyed this re-cap! I really, really will try to blog again soon. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment