Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Weekend Fun!

It's been almost 4 weeks since my last post and I wanted to start several weeks back to a trip that we took to an aquarium through the end of March and then I will work my way through to some more recent events in upcoming posts...

In late March, Bonham's parents came to visit and we went to the aquarium:

 Overlook of the turtles and of Bonham!

Little viewing sphere...



Hey!  Who is the big kid in there?  Haha!  I had to bribe him to get in there.  
Love that Bonham...








The lighting in this place wasn't the best...

Walk-through tank:

 Barrett and Bonham "petting" the shark

Jayna and Barrett with Grandma and Grandpa

Little poser...




Shark bait!!!  AHHHH! 


I believe this was the next weekend (at Easter):
 Jayna and cousin, Grant

Grant, Jayna, Presley, and Barrett
Cousins!

Mamo with Grant:


And now for a few firsts!

Our first snow cones of the season:


And our first swim of the season (same weekend as Easter) - it was Cocococo-cold!




In the next few posts, I will try to get us through April and into the current month!  :)

No comments: