Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Sports fans?

In the past month, we have gone to a few baseball games...
 
I painted Jayna's nails for one event:

 
 
It was little league appreciation day, so we took our kids and our niece, Emerson out on the field:

 
Walking through the LONG tunnel...
 
We saw the light from the field - so exciting!



 



 
There is the rest of the family... way up there... waiting for us!
 
 
Once we got to our seats, the teams were warming up.
See the guy with his back to us?  This is Kelly Shoppach - he went to school with my brother


 
Enjoying the game (and some cotton candy)

 
Me, my mom, and our neighbor Julie:
 
Me and my mom:
 
Emerson and Barrett:


 
Jayna after she picked out her new hat:

 
Cousins:



 
 
Grandpa and Grandma with their Ranger fans!

 
When we left the game, we let the kids roll down this big hill a few times. 
They all had allergy issues the rest of the week, but I bet they would do it again in a heart beat!




lost a hat...
 
Running back up for more...


 
 
Barrett did one round of forward-rolls down the hill


 
Brielle (our niece), wanted to take part too!


 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Another game we went to... Just the 4 of us:
 
 
Our view:
 
 
Me and the kids:
 
Jayna and I were photo-bombed by the old guy behind us!  At least he has a nice smile!

 
Night games are cool...
 

 
The kids were tired, so we didn't stay the whole time, but that's okay. 
They had fun!
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next night, Bonham and I had two tickets for a closer section:

Honestly though, the seats were more crowded and the people around us weren't as friendly.  The view was cool for seeing the players a little closer, but it was harder to follow the ball and I didn't feel as safe becasue the foul balls.

 
Pitchers discussing strategies?  Maybe...
 
 
Taking the field... Play ball!  :)

Ranger games are fun!  I love the experience of the games.  The kids love the cotton candy!  We might have to go to another game or two  before George is born.

No comments: