Thursday, June 13, 2013

Barrett is 5?

Well, on the 17th he will be.

We had his birthday party this last weekend.  Planning his party is so hard, because it always falls right around Father's Day and every one's vacations.  So this year, we debated on having a party, etc. and then finally decided at the last minute that we were going to have one!  Here are some pics from the party.  Thanks to all who came and those who were there in spirit!  :)


The night before...
It looks like Barrett is about to face plant into this cake!
 
I helped my mom make the angry bird (or fighting bird, as Barrett calls it)
It was fun! 
 
 
The day of:
 The one good thing about a summer birthday... Pool Parties!!!
I always wanted pool parties as a kid, but my birthday is in April and it's still too cold.  Jayna has been asking for one for her party too, but she is a March birthday.  :(  Oh well
 
Present time!

Barrett got so much cool stuff - a lot of shirts, which are always good for us!
I didn't post all of the pics on here.... 



 
the kids all did a really good job of letting Barrett open his gifts alone.  This seems to be an annual battle at kids' birthday parties.  I always try to keep my kids at bay, but I know it's hard when they are excited about seeing the gifts, etc.





 
 
I think this birthday was a hit! 

No comments: