Thursday, June 27, 2013

26 Weeks

When I was pregnant with Jayna and Barrett, I didn't have a blog, so I was so excited when we found out we were pregnant and I planned on blogging about my pregnancy!  HAHA!  I have done a terrible job.  I don't take belly pics, because to be completely honest, I am a big girl and I don't really like full body shots.  Once I am good and BIG pregnant, I am more okay with them.  I think because it's OBVIOUS what is going on.  There are times, even right now, that I feel like people just think I am oddly shaped!  :(

So, here it goes, some pregnancy updates:

How far along:  26 weeks (Due date Oct 3rd) - 98 days to go!

We are having a.....:  BOY!  His name is George Bonham (named after my husband's grandfather)

Weight Gained/Lost:  As of my last appointment, I have lost 4 lbs since the start of my pregnancy!  Go me!  LOL

How Big is George?:  He is just under 2 lbs and about 14 inches long

Maternity Clothes:  Yes, I still where some shirts that can stretch to fit around my belly though.

Ring, On or Off:  On!

Stretch Marks:  I had really bright ones with Jayna - I remember because I thought I looked like a zebra!  I don't remember having noticeable ones with Barrett, even though I gained 3 times as much weight with him.  So, I guess what I am saying is that yes, I have them, but not because of George - they were already there and I don't feel like they are getting worse.

Sleep:  I think I am sleeping really well (knock on wood).  There are nights that are a little less comfortable than others.

Movement:  Little man has a schedule already - love that!  He starts moving around about 6:30 am, which lets me know I have to get up!  And then he is active around 9:00-9:30am (after my breakfast has hit him!); He moves a little in the mid-afternoon, some subtle readjustments; then he gets active again around 6:00-7:00pm and then one last little time when I lay down for bed (I think that's me waking him up more than anything).  The big kids haven't been patient enough to really feel him move much.  Maybe as he moves more, they will get to feel and see it!

My Mood:  I have actually been kind of moody.  I try to be my normal happy self, but it's hard.  I think the testosterone seeps into my body, if that's even possible.  I feel more aggressive with a boy in me!  haha!

Food Cravings:  I love, love, love chicken fried steak!  My ice cream addiction has dwindled since I got pregnant, so that's good. 

How am I feeling?:  I feel good - I don't have much pain or discomfort (knock on wood again)

Labor Signs?:  No, I was induced with both of my other 2 and I would expect that would be the case here too. 

Dr. Appointments:  My last appt was 2 weeks ago.  I go back in 2 more weeks and then I will start seeing the dr every 2 weeks.... getting closer!

Looking forward to:  Next Sonogram at 32 weeks - we've had several sonograms, but George is facing the wrong way to get a good picture.

Nervous/Worried About:  Going to labor and not getting to the hospital on time.  Barrett came so fast and I want to be sure to be in a hospital when the action starts!



I might add to this list as time goes on... or I might take stuff away.  If I remember to do this again!  ;)

No comments: