Saturday, July 6, 2013

27 Weeks (and 2 days)

The holiday threw me off a little, so this post is a little delayed. 

How far along: 27 weeks and 2 days (Due date Oct 3rd) - 89 days to go!

We are having a.....: BOY! His name is George Bonham (named after my husband's grandfather)

Weight Gained/Lost: As of my last appointment, I have lost 4 lbs since the start of my pregnancy! Go me! LOL - My next appointment is on the 12th and according to my home scale, I have still maintained.

How Big is George?: He is just over 2 lbs and about 14.5 inches long

Maternity Clothes: Yes, I still wear some shirts that can stretch to fit around my belly though.

Ring, On or Off: On!

Sleep: I think I am sleeping really well for as far along as I am.  I rarely get up during the night and I feel like I sleep soundly.  I have some crazy dreams though!

Movement:  Yes, he moves a lot and it's so cool to watch and feel.  He gets shy when others try to feel it.  Ornery already, I guess.

My Mood:  I have been in a good mood (this week! ha!).

Food Cravings: Chocolate milk this week and mashed potatoes (not together... well, together is okay too)

How am I feeling?:  Feeling good.  Other than the occasional back pain or leg cramp, I can't complain!

Labor Signs?: No, I was induced with both of my other 2 and I would expect that would be the case here too.

Dr. Appointments:  My next appointment is on the 12th - I will be 28 weeks and then I will start seeing the doctor every 2 weeks.

Looking forward to: Next Sonogram at 32 weeks - we've had several sonograms, but George was facing the wrong way to get a good picture.  I am also looking forward to my upcoming shower!  I finalized my registries this weekend!

Nervous/Worried About:  I keep having dreams about not being able to nurse or pump for George.  I have been having this dream since I first got pregnant; before I even knew that George was a "George".  They subsided for a little while after we bought the breast pump, but they started up again this last week. 

Something Cool:  Jayna doesn't like to read a lot, but we thought that she might enjoy it a little more if she could read to George and we were right!

 
 
 That's about all I have for now!  I hope that you enjoyed the updates.

No comments: