How far along: 29 weeks and 1 days (Due date Oct 3rd) - 76 days to go!
Weight Gained/Lost: At my last appointment on the 12th, I was still down 4 lbs from the start of my pregnancy. My weight have been the same to the decimal point for the past 4 visits.
How Big is George?: The little ticker on the right of my blog says that he weighs 3lbs and is about 16 inches, but everything else I read says that he is about 2.5 lbs and 15.25 inches. I have a sonogram in 3 weeks and we will be able to see how big he is.
Maternity Clothes: Yes, of course!
Ring, On or Off: Ring still on; fortunately, I haven't been swelling, so we're good there.
Sleep: I am starting to get sleepy during the day and really been wanting a nap... I still sleep well in the evening and get woken up in the morning by a little baby jumping around to get my attention!
Movement: Oh yeah, this boy's movements are so predictable too. He definitely has a pattern of movement during the day.
My Mood: I am not as moody this week... ;)
Food Cravings: nothing in particular this week. Cereal is still cool.
How am I feeling?: Feeling good. This is my best pregnancy so far and I hope it continues that way.
Labor Signs?: Nope - just breezing right along... I don't even think that I have had any braxton hicks contractions.
Dr. Appointments: My next appointment is on the 25th and I will be 30 weeks at that appointment. This will be a routine visit; nothing exciting.
Looking forward to: Next Sonogram at 32 weeks and my upcoming baby showers!
Nervous/Worried About: Taking time off from work. This will be the first time that I have received Short Term Disability, which is cool, but since I don't know exactly how it will all play out, I am worried they won't pay me! haha! I know that's silly, but it's what I fear.
Something Cool: We have George's bed put together and put the bedding on to see what it looks like.
That's my update for this week! Maybe I will have something else to talk about soon... maybe. :)
1 comment:
So exciting! =) My boys were 2lb10 and 2lb11 and 15 inches at 29 weeks, so it seems like George is right on! Can't wait to see the sono pics in a few weeks!
Glad to hear you are doing so well with this pregnancy!
Post a Comment