Thursday, July 11, 2013

28 Weeks!


Here is my weekly pregnancy update!


How far along:
28 weeks (Due date Oct 3rd) - 84 days to go!

Weight Gained/Lost: I have an appt tomorrow, but based on my scales at home, I am down 5 lbs

How Big is George: About 2.5 lbs and 14.8 inches long

Maternity Clothes: Yes, because if I wear anything else, people think I am just oddly shaped!

Sleep: The past few nights of sleep have been a little more rough, mainly because I was traveling and not sleeping in my own bed :(

Movement: Oh yeah! This boy is a mover and a shaker! He has migrated upward in the past few days and I am starting to feel him under my rib cage. I had forgotten about how that feels (it's not pleasant, if you were wondering)

My Mood: I am moody and emotional, just a warning. :)

Food Cravings: I don't know if you would really call it a craving, but I have really enjoyed cereal recently.

How am I Feeling: Feeling good.... just tired, but that's normal.

Labor Signs: None

Dr. Appointments: My next appointment is tomorrow morning and we are going to take the kids to let them listen to George's heartbeat. After this appointment, I will start going every two weeks. My next sonogram is in 4 weeks.

Looking forward to: Getting George's room set up! I know he won't be here for another 12 weeks and I really don't know when we will set it up, but I am looking forward to it, regardless.

Nervous/Worried About: It’s been awhile since we've had a baby and I feel like I remember most things, but I keep thinking to myself, "Have things changed?" LOL The other two turned out pretty good, so maybe I'll just repeat that! ;)

Something Cool: We finished our registry lists! Thank goodness! I'm sure there are other cool things, but that is the first one that comes to mind right now.


I hope that you enjoy the weekly updates. I hope that when I go back to look at them in the future that I have put enough detail that I can really remember what was happening. So many times, it seems like everything is running together....

No comments: