September was a crazy month for us! I actually didn't take a lot of pictures at the beginning of the month, but I made up for it as the month went on....
A friend of ours was getting rid of these little recliners, so we got them for the kiddos:
Barrett loves to stack blankets, animals, etc. He likes to make forts, like most boys do.
On this day, he really wanted me to take a picture of the animals on his bed that he stacked up
Grandparents Day at school! Nana and Papa came by for lunch with Jayna and Barrett:
George's pictures have gotten more and more blurry as he gets older....
He realized that he fits on the bottom shelf and he loves to crawl in here
There was a 5k here locally on the 13th and my sweet friend, Sage offered to take Jayna for me. They had a good time and I was so happy that she had got to experience that with my good friend.
She said something about getting lost... I said, "You need to stay with Sage. She won't lose you. And if she does lose you, we won't be friends anymore!" Jayna looked at me with a shocked look! ahahaha
As you can see, Sage didn't lose her. ;)
Later that day, Bonham's parents came to visit us, help build a tree house, and cook us some yummy food!
We had lots of boards left over from the construction to use on the treehouse
Bonham and Robert did most of the work, but the kids were there to supervise:
George wasn't interested in helping... ;)
Barrett, the monkey doesn't have the same ring as George, the monkey...
Maybe Barrett can be the monkey-trainer!
Barrett gets his climbing skills from Bonham, for sure:
3 of the Roberts:
Robert Bonham, Robert Barrett, and Robert Preston (Jr)
Just missing 'Nother Papa (Robert, Sr.) and Uncle Robbie
These pictures are priceless to me.... I love seeing the kids outside and having fun!
The nature lovers!
My precious mother-in-law and helpful daughter, making my special request: lasagna. Yum!
I had a meeting in Irving one day and didn't feel like driving alone, so Bonham took me out there....
While I was at the meeting, Bonham and George went to the Bass Pro Shop to look around:
This picture cracks me up!
Just in case you haven't seen this big boy... this is Mr. Brown. He was purchased in June for the purposes of breeding our other goat, Rose. We think we will have babies soon. And then sweet and friendly, Mr. Brown is out of here. He smells so bad!!! He is such a great goat, but he stinks and it just lingers... :(
On the 23rd, Jayna got braces. This is considered Phase 1
There are 6 braces on the top only. In a few weeks, she'll get her upper expander.
The plan of action is to space things out to give more room to the larger, permanent teeth that were trying to come down. If we didn't address it now, she would have worse issues if those teeth broke through her upper gums. Her orthodontist is awesome!
The doctor recommended that we take weekly pictures. I did good for a few weeks and I will post those as a comparison soon. Here's another view of the first night with braces. She was hurting, but we got through it!
George wanted to be in the picture and show his new talent...
He's 'one!' (almost at this point) and he likes to show everyone.
On this day, he did turn 1! (the 25th)
George, the farmer....
Our sweet babies....
George loves to be outside. He doesn't care how hot or cold it is. He's not happy with just having the door open. He wants to be outside, eating grass, picking up rocks, etc.!
That next weekend, we had George's birthday party!
My mom made the most awesome cakes!
We opened presents, which was slow and exhausting! LOL
These kiddos could have done this sooooo much faster... but they were nice and patient.
CAKE TIME!!!
He started slow.... his brother, sister, and cousins were encouraging him!
This picture of Grant and George cracks me up! It's like Grant is trying to show George how it's done. They are so cute together.
He's so precious....
Our house, even with the addition, was SO crowded! :)
maybe it's time to add on (again).... haha!
He was going so slow with the cake too. I told Bonham that I think "smash" cakes really should be a '2nd birthday thing'. At 1 year old, they are still so new to things like this. Bonham agreed that we can do a smash cake at George's second party! Yay! (This is the proof/reminder for next year)
Once everyone was eating their own cake and losing interest in George, he started to get even more messy....
George: "I'm done"
Meanwhile, back at the ranch (outside)....
It was such a nice (and warm) day to feed the animals and get the kids outside to play.
This is our nephew, Grant:
Jayna and our niece, Presley chasing each other with some silly string that Uncle Patrick got for them
George's birthday sign in the "school room"
My mother-in-law, Julie playing hide and seek!
After only one week into wearing braces, we could already see a huge difference!
The tooth on the left side has come down a lot, which helps with her spacing.
My very thoughtful friend, Bobbie Jo (AKA: Beej), sent me this necklace in honor of sweet Joey.
I love it! This picture doesn't do it justice though. It is simply beautiful.
I put this on Facebook, so some people have already seen it...
This is Joey's urn. At first, I wasn't going to get one. Bonham's parents wanted to purchase it for us.
I'm so glad that we agreed to get one. It's such a precious item to have. I keep it on my desk, so I get to keep him with me everyday!
Wow! That was a lot of pictures! I hope you enjoyed them! Stay tuned for October's pictures! :)












































No comments:
Post a Comment