Jayna's favorite part of the zoo has always been the flamingos and she was so happy to see that the eggs had hatched and now there are baby flamingos!
We finally put something up on Barrett's wall!
The big kids enjoying some outside water play:
The circus came to town! Our sweet neighbor got us hooked up with some really good tickets!
We had a blast!!!!
Not the best pictures, but they did some really cool things!
George stayed with Nana and Papa while we went to the circus, which was so nice.... :)
He also learned this new trick that he thinks is hilarious!
Bonham got a new suit and man, he looks good!
He's lost so much weight and his other suit just hangs on him... this one is much, much better!
Jayna tried "salad"! Haha!
I know it's looks like a bowl of cheese, but there is lettuce under there.
She took one bite and politely asked if she could spit it out... I let her.
I was proud of her for trying it. She has really branched out and been more open to new foods. I think she would have liked it with more than just lettuce and cheese. Dressing helps...
Maybe next time!
Maybe next time!
The baby cows were climbing on the rock pile. I couldn't get a good picture of them, but it's funny because they think it's there for them to play on. Not quite sure what we are going to do with this rock pile just yet....
Boys bath time! Barrett loves to take a bath and so anytime George gets a bath, Barrett wants to join him.
I'm glad these brothers have each other! They play so well even for being 5 years apart...
First day of 1st grade for Barrett and 3rd grade for Jayna:
And Mr. Silly Faces turned 11 months old!
And he got a new (to him) recliner! He loves it!
This is a picture of my dessert masterpiece! I made this after a rough day at work :(
It was DELICIOUS!
During the first week of school, Barrett received the STAR Student award and was able to bring home Ziggy, Jr. We had a 3 day weekend and lots of fun stuff planned!
We had movie night! (Jayna had her own zebra, Mrs. Zebra for the movie)
We went to the zoo...
We went to a church swim party!
And the next day was September, so stay tuned.... :)










































No comments:
Post a Comment