November was so busy, but I didn't take as many pictures as I would have hoped. :(
The first day of November was relaxing... we watched movies in the living room to recover from Halloween. Can you see George in there? He's in camouflage.
Jayna and Barrett take piano lessons from the music teacher at Barrett's school. While Jayna was in her lesson, Barrett and I were wandering the halls of the school.
We ran into one of his classmates and had to take some pictures of their toothless smiles! Aren't they the cutest? Barrett is such a ladies man! ;)
Barrett lost one of his front teeth that morning during breakfast and then he lost the other one at school. Two teeth in one day! The tooth fairy was busy, busy!
The next day, I took the big kids to the library to get some books for the weekend. This statue is outside of the library and these crazies like to pose for pictures with him.
When we walked in, there was a door greeter who informed that they were showing a movie. The movie room was pretty much empty! I thought, "Why not?" So we watched an afternoon movie and enjoyed some popcorn.
During the second weekend of November, my mom and I headed north to Winstar to see Reba in concert! Bonham sent me this picture of the kiddos... eating their lunch and enjoying Daddy time!
Here are some pictures from the concert.
Reba is so good in concert!
For "Christmas" for the rest of eternity, we got pavement!
This is the supervisor....
Nice, huh?
We finally have a place to ride bikes and take walks on smoothe payment
Jayna and I went to have lunch with Barrett for their Thanksgiving feast
This was one random night.... my ambien had kicked in and George woke up and wouldn't go back to sleep. So I started taking pictures. haha!
He finally went back to sleep after I blinded him with the camera flash!
This picture was taken at my sister-in-law's house. I took the kids to Abilene for a weekend of birthday parties and family fun! I was helping Aunt Erin decorate for Christmas and George wouldn't go to sleep. This picture captures one of his silly "I'm really sleepy, but I'm trying to look happy and AWAKE!" :)
He just wanted to touch it....
These pictures were taken at Grandma and Grandpa's house in their back yard....
The kids love this tree swing...
With cousin, Emerson
More swinging? Yes, please!
George and cousin, Elissa
I think the swing as a hit!
This picture was funny, because George looks so annoyed by me trying to take his picture!
He LOVES the new driveway
Every weekend in November had one of us out of town. I went to a concert one weekend, Bonham went hiking one weekend, I took the kids to Abilene one weekend, and then Bonham took Barrett hunting the last weekend of the month! Busy, busy!
Here is Barrett messing around with some deer horns... he had a great time hanging with the boys!
Bonham and his Grandpa:
This is a picture
of the 4 Roberts!
of the 4 Roberts!
(L - R) Robert "Preston", Robert, Robert "Barrett", and Robert "Bonham"
My father-in-law is the only Robert that goes by his first name. :)
Jayna said she wants to go hunting next time! ;)



































No comments:
Post a Comment