December was busy, busy and I took a lot of pictures.....
These first few pictures are from the Game Truck that came to Barrett's school.
Jayna was able to join Barrett even though she doesn't go to that school anymore.
I took the kids to mall and we had pictures with Santa.
At this photo place, they didn't let me choose the picture that I wanted printed. They emailed me the other shots and there was definitely another one I would have picked.
They selected this one where George is almost crying :(
I would have picked this one. There is no smile, but at least he's not crying.
We also gave Jayna an early Christmas gift: a new bike!
My parents took Jayna and Barrett to another Casa play.
The next day, we worked in the nursery at church.
Of course, this called for a selfie!
Loving the new driveway and bikes!
Barrett was enjoying a candy cane and George ran by....
and then this happened.
Jayna won first place in her age group in a local coloring contest.
Here she is claiming her prize:
Jayna got a new haircut in December!
Jayna and I joined her old school buddies at the high school for a play.
The play was so enjoyable.... well, until Jayna threw up all of the floor!
It was funny and gross all at the same time!
We quickly cleaned Jayna up and headed home to rest. :(
I felt bad for the people right around us and the janitors. That's always and awkward thing.
A few days later, she was feeling better, so we went to hang out with Mamo!
First we went to McDonalds
Here's me and my Mamo:
She was trying to make a silly face. haha! She's funny!
Then we decided to brave the movies with a baby....
George did so well for being 15 month olds! He loved the movie popcorn.
Barrett had his class party at school
And finally.... Christmas!
I couldn't get good lighting to save my life. :(
But they're still cute!
Because I was irritated with the lighting, I hardly took any pictures during the rest of the Christmas visit. :(
That evening, we let the kids open their presents from us:
This was the gift that Barrett picked out for Jayna: a soft, My Little Pony blanket.
Barrett has an Angry Birds blanket just like it that they both really like, so he specifically said e wanted to get one for Jayna. I love how thoughtful he is.
George got a new blanket too... this is one that Mrs. Stowe (music/piano teacher) made.
He loves it!
George also got a new swing for Christmas!
This boy could stay outside ALL DAY LONG!
More pictures to come... sorry for the delay in posts. We've been busy, busy! :)












































No comments:
Post a Comment