Monday, October 26, 2009

A little bathroom humor....

Who is that on the potty?
BARRETT!!!!!!!

This is the kind of picture that you pull out on prom night, right?!?

Barrett: Mom, a little privacy please? Holy Cow!

Barrett: What page was I on?????

Barrett: Mommy said that I need to wipe.....

Very funny story..... the other day, he literally pooped on command (in his diaper). So yesterday when he was a little gassy (sp?), I asked him if needed to go 'poo-poo' and he nodded his head. So off to the bathroom we went! At first, the toilet kind of freaked him out, but he got used to it. We waited and took some pictures.... and finally Bonham said it was enough and to take the poor baby off the potty. So I did and I grabbed a diaper and placed it behind him and lowered him to the ground to fasten it..... and what do you think I found on his tail end???? Poo-Poo!!! If I had only waited a few more minutes... I could say that he pooped in the potty! Oh well, maybe next time! =)

So I cleaned him up and put a new diaper on and a few minutes later, he finished doing his business and I had to change him again (well, Bonham changed him). I hope that this wasn't too gross of a story. Its funny how your own baby's poop doesn't gross you out (well, unless its really bad), but other baby's poop is so gross! At least to me it is....


Bath time with Barrett:


Look!!! No hands!

Everything goes in the mouth!!!!
I found a new feature on my camera that I can change to black & white, sepia, and some blue.... Mandy probably knows what that color its called.....


I convinced her to let me take her picture with the different colors,
but under no other conditions!!!! =)


She might be warming up to camera after all...
She actually asked me to take her picture when she got home from school! But they both look like goobers..... oh well, I'll take what I can get!!! Beggars can't be choosers!


A couple things going on.... Bonham had jury duty today and he was selected to be on a jury. He said it is kind of interesting, but at times he has to struggle to focus because they are boring and very repetitive. So far, it's not like t.v., but it is just Abilene!

Work is going really well for me. I was getting really, really busy and a little overwhelmed, but this week looks like it might be slower... so that is a nice break. I needed a few days to get caught up. I have been put on a salary, which is nice because I don't have to clock in and out. They are really good to me at the credit union. Nothing is better than staying home, but this is the second best option!

That's all for now, I suppose. Hope that you have enjoyed catching up and seeing a naked baby! =) I will try to post again soon and recap our recent adventures for you all!

1 comment:

Alyson Steiner said...

Cracked me up with the pictures!! Way to go Barrett!! Glad to hear work is going so well. Tell Bonham good luck with the jury!