Okay, so I really like my new camera! In less than 2 weeks, I have taken over 600 pictures!!! There aren't as many pictures of Jayna because she has told me that she is tired of me taking her picture..... so I have to ask, 'Is this really MY child????' I used to love to have my picture taken as a child!!! Oh well.
I will have to recap later for everyone. =)
Here are just a few of the pitctures from the past few weeks... I wasn't able to finish, so tune in tomorrow for more!

2 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pictures! Can't believe how big they are both getting! And how small you are getting!! You look great--post more pictures of you!
Good to talk to you last night--love you friend!
You look awesome! What a beautiful family you have, too. Looks like your world is so blessed, (and busy but full of fun!)
Miss you!
Mandy
Post a Comment