Playing Outside:
JAYNA: Um, What's Daddy Doing????

BARRETT: I taught him everything I know....

BARRETT: My turn! My turn!
And I found this feature on my camera that takes a continuous shot.... so I added a few:
Barrett is so proud of himself!!!
Hey family, does this pose look familiar to you? I promise I didn't teach her this!
(I think my parents did)LOL
Here are some pictures from our visit to see George & Shirley
(Bonham's grandparents)
in New Braunfels, TX.
They took us to Gruene to eat lunch and walked around and got some great pictures.....
She didn't like me asking her to put her face in a plant! =) LOL
Did you think my mom was kidding when she said over 600 pictures in 2 weeks???? =)
I know that I didn't give much detail on all of these events,
but uploading the pictures takes me FOREVER.
I will try to post some verbiage tomorrow for your reading pleasure....
goodnight my friends!
2 comments:
Love them!!!!! Glad more pics of you are coming soon!
Tell your mom thanks so much--she is so sweet. Still love all these pics! Hope the new post has even more! It is so cool how your camera does that series thing--I wish mine did that!
Post a Comment