Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Jayna's Pictures....

Here are Jayna's pictures from today. I didn't feel like they turned out as good as Barrett's, but I was able to find a few that I liked and of course, I bought some. She tried to do a lot of formal poses, but then she didn't have Jayna position her head or hands to where they would look good for a more formal picture versus a candid shot. I hate to be the mom that is saying, 'Do it like this... no, like this.' (I did a little though...) =)

I scheduled the kids an appointment together for next week, so I will try to get some of those pictures up too!
Today after pictures, we went to pick up my Mamo and we went to lunch and then to Chuck E. Cheese. Mamo likes Chuck E. Cheese as much as the kids. Mamo wears hearing aids, but she still has a hard time hearing certain pitches. Unfortunately, I think mine is one of them. =(
She seems to hear men's voices better, so I ask Bonham to tell her things for me and I leave her notes so that she knows what I want to tell her. I told her that we will try to come over every Wednesday, unless she has an appointment or something else to do. I think that she appreciates the company (at least that is what I am going to keep telling myself). =)
Bonham is signed up to take another certification test this Friday. Since he hasn't received any phone calls about full time positions, he is going to try for another certification, to cover more areas. I am pretty sure that he will pass it, but it's a little nerve-racking to wait for the test results. It is scheduled for Friday at 1:00 p.m., so say a little prayer for him!!!!

1 comment:

Alyson Steiner said...

I love these pictures of her!!! She is just to be such a young lady, not an itty bitty girl! I liked a whole lot of them!

Can't wait to see the ones with the kiddos together!