We have a garage sale starting in less than 4 hours and I cannot sleep. We have so much left to do and everyone else wants to wait until morning to finish, so I am trying to be polite and wait until a reasonable hour to start back up again. Garage Sales are a lot of work and this one is the biggest we have ever had!!!
We are selling things for other people and we have at least 10 tables of things, stuff in the house and stuff all under the car port and in the driveway. We have had 2 other garage sales since we lived here and both have made us a lot of money. The first one made over $2,000 and the second one made over $1,800. And that was only with our stuff, my mom's stuff and some of my in-laws things. Needless-to-say, garage sales here do very well! We are hoping that this one will bring in over $3,000 total. Fingers crossed!!! =)
I promise to post some pictures soon and I will provide updates after the madness has ended here! =)
1 comment:
Good luck!!! I hope you make $4000!!! I'll have to get your advice on running a garage sale--never had one, but I need to! =)
Post a Comment