And I finally got Jayna to take a bath on Saturday and then we went to that downtown thing..... well, it was no where to be found!!! And all that after I made a big deal to Jayna about getting her face painted and balloons.... so I just drove around until she fell asleep. There was no way that I was going to try to make her understand why I was wrong. When she woke up, she didn't even remember.... oh, to be two years old and not a care in the world!
Anyway, yesterday we made some art projects and I wanted to post some pictures of what we did. We went outside and gathered leaves.....


Our daughter, the 'HAM'.... I'm really not sure where she gets it from! LOL
We took the leaves inside and made fall trees for Nana and Papa and Grandma and Grandpa.... Jayna glued them on the paper and then painted with water colors. She is quite the little artist.





Supervisor.... checking her work!

After all of that hard work, he had to take a nap.....

Hope you enjoyed!! Until next time!
3 comments:
Great pics!
Looks like stay-at-home-hood is treating you well thus far....
Love the pics.... keep em coming =D.
Love ya!!!
Aunt Laura
So cute!! I'm impressed with the art project!! Way to go! Your kids are adorable--as always! And Jayna doesn't take after you, at all!!;-)
Post a Comment