Thursday, October 2, 2008

Biggest Loser

Well, Christmas is just around the corner and I had set a goal to weigh 200 lbs by then. When I made that goal, I weighed 228 and as of this morning, I weighed 218!!! So I have lost 10 pounds and I still need to lose another 18 in the next 12 weeks. That comes out to exactly 1.5 pounds a week until Christmas. Now with having Thanksgiving thrown in there, I should probably try to lose a little more before then, just in case.

After I reach 220 by Christmas, I will begin working on my long term goal weight of 150. My plan is to achieve this weight by Barrett's first birthday (June 17th). To do this, I will have to lose an average of 8.5 pounds a month. That seems like a lot, but I'm confident that I can do it!!! They lose more than that in one week on the Biggest Loser all the time! If only I had a personal trainer 24/7 and someone controlling my diet...then I could be the biggest loser too.

I am going to keep this short because I have work to do. See you later! =)

2 comments:

sage said...

Congrats on your weight loss! What are you doing to shed the pounds?

Cristina said...

I really haven't been doing very much, just cutting back a little. Which makes me think... if I cut back more and exercised, I'll bet I would lose more weight! Genuis, I know. It's just hard to find the time.... =)