I wanted to show you what I have been up to...... I am converting our front room into a 'day care' for Jayna and Barrett. Bonham has given me full creative control of the front room, so I am drawing stuff from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, which is Jayna's favorite show. So far I have drawn Minnie, Mickey, Pluto, Toodles and the entrance to Mickey Park. If anyone watches the show, you will know Toodles and Mickey Park. I have attached a few so that you can see.... please excuse the pictures, they didn't take as well as I had hoped. You can also see my eraser marks where I had to correct my errors.....




I still need to draw Daisy, Donald and Chip and Dale. I'm not going to draw Goofy because he is more involved and he has a wider range of colors to paint. On the other side of the room, I am going to draw the Winnie the Pooh characters, because they are pretty easy. It should look fun and very colorful when I am finished. I will try to post more as we paint and add characters.
Until next time.....
1 comment:
How adorable!! I didn't know you had such talent! Can't wait to see the finished product! Oh--and the 18th won't work--could we come the next weekend instead?
Post a Comment