Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Quick blog...

I just got home from work and I am about to go to bed.

For those of you who were 'tagged', I wanted to let you know that you don't have to do both 'tags'... I was just informed that I didn't have to do both of them either... oops! Anyway, the 'quirks' one is the most interesting and the one I am most curious to see. If you don't have a blog, you can post it in the comments or you can email it to me. =)

I wanted to vent about some things that went on at the hospital last night.... I don't think that technically I am violating any rules, at least I hope not.... I am not giving names, that's okay, right? =)
Anyway, we had a lot patients last night and it is so interesting to see the different cases... they all have different stories and they all intrigue me. I guess a part of me wishes that I could psycho-analyze some of these women. We have some patients that refuse to eat, don't get any medical attention until they go into labor, smoke during their pregnancy, etc. It is just so sad to see these women who don't even know who the father of their baby is and this will make baby 3, or 4, or more. It makes me sad to think that there are so many couples out there that want babies more than anything and then you see irresponsible, immoral people having kids one after the other. I could go on and on about how stupid these people are and how mad it makes me. I am not saying this to offend anyone. I know that good people make mistakes, but when you get pregnant, you have a chance to turn your life around and make things better for your child and some people just choose not to do that.

Okay, I am done venting now.... until next time.

No comments: