Okay, I know I sound wishy-washy, but I have quit my job. Well, I put in my 2 week notice. I don't have a lot of time to blog about it, but I wanted to update this before too much time passes. My last day will be October 12th. I am taking the kids out of day care and I am going to keep them home until they start school and then I will go back to school too.
I am trying to come up with things that Jayna and I can do, so any suggestions would be appreciated. I am going to convert our front room into a day-care-like-setting. My friend Jodie is going to help me with the curriculum. We are going to get a family pass to the zoo so that we can go there often. We are going to make trips to the library and there is a museum downtown that has stuff for kids and there free admission one day a week.
I am looking forward to this new challenge! I just hope that we can stay on a schedule and keep things rolling! =)
I will post more later.....
1 comment:
Sounds like you have a really good plan! I know Jayna will like it! I got your message, and just haven't had a chance to call you back...I miss you and I will give you a call this weekend. My in-laws will be here, but hopefully I will be able to call on Sunday. Yeah for tomorrow being my last day of work!! Now maybe we can plan our weekend to come out and visit you guys! Talk to you really soon--I want the scoop on everything that's going on! =)
Post a Comment