Barrett turned 3 months old on the 17th and Jayna was exactly 2 1/2 on the 5th of this month. They are both getting so big. Barrett has been drooling a lot lately and he has been fussy, so we have to wonder if maybe a tooth might be on it's way soon. He will get to start cereal next month and I am sure that he will love that! He loves to eat and he is getting very fat! He is on his way up to 14 pounds and he almost 2 ft long now. They grow so fast in the beginning.
I want to take this time to again thank everyone that bought diapers for Barrett we still have over 800 diapers left, so we won't have to buy any for a long time. I calculated that we could get through another 7-8 months with the diapers that he has now, so that is huge for us!!!
We are trying to stick to our financial peace as close as we can. We have cut back on as many things as we feel we can right now. As time goes on, we may have to cut back more, but this is all so new to us. This week our assignment was to work on a detailed budget, but we haven't been home together long enough to work on it. Bonham has worked all weekend and then we had a wedding to DJ last night. I am on call tonight, but hopefully they won't call.
Jayna is talking more and more everyday. She is saying things that we didn't know she knew... for example: The other day, she got in trouble for something and Bonham was getting on to her and she said, "I'm outta here" and she walked out of the room mumbling something... all we could understand was her saying "Daddy" at the end of what she was saying. Then she was quiet for a minute and she walked back in the room with her head down and said, "I sorry Daddy". It was the funniest thing ever! Bonham and I couldn't stop laughing! Barrett has been starting to 'baby talk' and Jayna will say, " He's talking to me". Yesterday she went over to him when he was talking and she said, "Tell me 'bout it" (I'm trying to type in 2-year-old language). It sounds a lot cuter when relayed by voice rather than type, but I'm sure you get it! =)
One last update and then pictures.... This morning I weighed 220!!!! I have officially reached my pre-pregnancy weight and I have 20 more pounds to go before Christmas!!! Whoo-Hoo! We are getting there, slowly but surely!
Okay, here are some pictures for you.....

And this is her trying to walk in them!


This is Jayna eating at her own table and as you can see... no lid.
She likes to use a straw - she is so spoiled.

This is her saying, 'cheese'. I don't know why we teach kids to say that, because all it does is make them have this funny face when we take their picture!
Mr. Serious and Miss Goof-Ball. They make a great team!

In this picture, we are trying to work on sitting up... I know that he shouldn't be sitting up yet, but it's not too far in the future and I read that we should start working on it now so that he can practice balancing. It also said that babies like to sit up so that they can look around. If it's in a book, it must be true!

Mommy, how long do I have to sit like this? And what's with the pink? -Barrett
LOL

Okay, so there is a story on why I put this picture in here.... We had come home and we were getting things together to leave again. We had turned on the t.v. so that Jayna would be entertained and when Bonham walked into the room, Barrett was fixated on the t.v. It was so funny. So that he wouldn't have to strain his little neck, I turned the carseat.... and this is the next picture that I got.....

Okay, this post was really long with having the pictures in here. I hope that this will hold you over until at least Wednesday or Thursday! Good-bye!
1 comment:
Loved the updates, and especially all the pictures! I can just hear Jayna talking to Barrett--she sounds like your mini-me!!
Post a Comment