Friday, September 12, 2008

My kids are ANIMALS!!!

Actually, they are bunnies!!! These are some pictures that we took last night....









Sorry the last post was more serious. Most of you know that I like things to be light-hearted and fun, but I was frustrated the other day when I got off of work and I needed to vent.

I am going to keep this short this time, but I will try to write more in the next few days!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Those kiddos are SO CUTE!! I can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!

Alyson Steiner said...

Your kiddos are so adorable!! I can't believe how big Barrett is getting! And what a great smile!

Mandy said...

I love the one where he is laughing! Too cute!!! Hang in there with your job. I think those are normal feelings for a "change". Give it a little more time. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!! Big smiles, M